Official New Comic Thread

A place to discuss the comic.

Re: Official New Comic Thread

Postby Kage Kitsune » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:06 am

Seth Collens wrote:I had to look up what you were talking about, Kage, for I am not familiar with the different types of guns. =P

It's all good man; I'm sure a lot of others would have ^^ Uncanny similarities to those models, tho; aye?
Kage Kitsune

Postby Tanek » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Kender huh? Yet another familiar name. And he almost looks like he's enjoying what's happened. Also seems like Fagan may be onto who's responsible.
Tanek

Postby Seth Collens » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Yay! *Hops up and down for the new page*

Kender, from the way he looks (and his last name), I'm guessing that he is the father (or at least a relative) to Dash.
Seth Collens

Postby Kage Kitsune » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 pm

1: Yay ^^ New Page ^^ <Devours (RAAWR!)>

2: I was worried a bit; since there was no update or info on how Manda and her family have been doing for a good while. (can totally understand not having -time- for a LOT >.<) Hang in there Amanda! You're in our thoughts!

3: @Seth about Gen. Kender: You know; you might just be on to something there...

4: Have I mentioned as of late just how DAMN AWESOME Manda's Uniform designs are?
Kage Kitsune

Postby Seth Collens » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 am

Now that the new sight and latest comic page is up, hopefully the board will be at least a little more active...

Anarkis is right about one thing: General Kender's child will most definitely need some sense talked into him if you want to get something through his head. ;)
Seth Collens

Postby Tanek » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 pm

O hai Wrongside!

Hopefully this means we get to see a young Dash! Always been one of my favorites.
Tanek

Postby Tanek » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 pm

So wait... Was that sarcasm and she really means she's pretty cruel about getting information, or does that mean she's not above sleeping with people to get what she wants? If it's the second one, I want!
Tanek

Postby Seth Collens » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:00 pm

After rereading Anarkis's lines in the last panel, I keep thinking that someone we know must've spilt the beans. Honestly, I am having a suspicious feeling that Tides might have been the one who told her.

After some thinking, Dakota might actually be the culprit...hmm....

What do you all think?
Seth Collens

Postby Cahir » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:49 am

Tanek wrote:So wait... Was that sarcasm and she really means she's pretty cruel about getting information, or does that mean she's not above sleeping with people to get what she wants? If it's the second one, I want!

I'm hoping for the second, but suspecting that it's somewhere between the two extremes. Why use force when a bit of heavy flirting will get the job done? Even better, combine the two into a "good cop, sexy cop" kind of routine.

Seth Collens wrote:After rereading Anarkis's lines in the last panel, I keep thinking that someone we know must've spilt the beans. Honestly, I am having a suspicious feeling that Tides might have been the one who told her.

After some thinking, Dakota might actually be the culprit...hmm....

What do you all think?

I'd be going with Dakota. At this point, I think that Tides would be feeling far too guilty to spill the beans. Of course, everyone has their price, so I suppose Tides is still a possibility.
Cahir

Postby Tanek » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:42 am

Fun page and all, but I think it would have been more badass if Fagan had turned around, knocked that dude with the gun senseless just for pointing a gun at him, then as he turned around the robot there grabbed him by the neck like in the last panel. That's just me though :D
Tanek

PreviousNext

Return to Wrongside: Comic